Allan Dick to speak at OBA Franchise Law Dinner Program on June 10, 2013
Save the Date for Dinner with Eight, the OBA Franchise Law Section’s Spring Dinner, June 10, 2013. Sotos LLP partner Allan Dick will be joining a panel of senior lawyers to address eight current franchise law topics (for eight minutes each).
Eight Minute Topics:
- Drafting a workable mediation and arbitration provision.
- Drafting an enforceable non-compete clause.
- What to include in a review of a disclosure document package for a prospective franchisee.
- The franchise transfer exemption from disclosure: is there a safe occasion to use it?
- Update on the law relating to using financial projections.
- Who is a franchisor’s associate?
- When does a “distributor” become a “franchisor”?
- Renewal issues.