At the root of every franchise success story is the successful enterprise that started it all. The narratives are similar: a business that’s achieved a level of success based on a proven system is ready for the next stage of growth. Instead of pursuing that growth through a single business entity, the entrepreneur chooses to expand through franchising.
If your enterprise is at this stage of growth and you’re thinking of becoming a franchisor, congratulations. You’re about to embark on a different way of growing your business. In fact, as a franchisor you’ll be minding two businesses: your original brand and your franchise system.
We’re here to help you launch your franchise.
As experts in every stage of franchising, we can
guide you through:
- Franchise strategy development
- Operational and financial modelling
- Valuation and analytics
- Market analysis and strategy road map
- Franchise agreement risk analysis
- Franchisee prospecting strategy, due diligence and territory mapping
- Site performance and analytics
- Site selection
- Franchisee financing strategy
- Identification, valuation and conversion of independent operators
- Re-franchising conversions from corporate
- Development of legal documents, including a franchise disclosure document and franchise agreements
- Geographical and marketing/sales expansion
- Construction management
- Supply chain development
LAUNCH STAGE INSIGHTS
January 18, 2023
Bags, Utensils and Straws, Oh My!
January 16, 2023
What’s The Deal With Greenwashing?
October 13, 2022
Restaurants Beware: The Taxman Cometh!
October 11, 2022
White Label Agreements and Flow-Through Program
October 6, 2022
The Case for Employment Contracts in the Restaurant Industry
September 30, 2022