John Sotos Moderates Greek Tax Residency Webinar
Sotos’ founding partner, John Sotos, moderates a webinar on understanding the new Greek Taxation legislation for expatriates.
This webinar covers questions arising from the implementation of the new Greek taxation laws, such as:
- What are the tax and practical implications of changing my tax residence?
- Are there any planning opportunities in selling my business and retiring in Greece?
- How will my tax migration affect my tax status/assets in Canada?
- What are the benefits associated with the program and who can apply?
- Why should I consider Greece as my new tax base?
- I am a pensioner and want to retire in Greece. How do I apply?
To access recording of the webinar, please click here.