Anna’s practice focuses on all aspects of the franchise disclosure practice and on the transfer process in the buying and selling of franchises and franchise systems in all of the sectors which our firm services. Anna provides research and analyses support for the many opinions our firm is asked to give clients and other law firms related to the industry.
McGill University, Faculty of Law, B.C.L./LL.B., 2018
Carleton University, Bachelor of Arts with Honours, 2013
More About Anna Thompson-Amadei
- Franchisor Services: All Sectors
- International Franchising, Licensing and Distribution
- Franchise Associations
- Corporate / Commercial, Mergers and Acquisitions and Finance
- Franchisee Services
- Sector Leader – Cannabis – Cultivation and Retail Distribution
Named “Legal Eagle” by Franchise Times Magazine (2021)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Franchise Association
- International Franchise Association
I am committed to providing our clients with customized solutions to best help them achieve their business objectives. When not in the office, you will find me exploring the great outdoors or enjoying the view from the end of the dock at the cottage.