Mohsen is an avid litigator who strategizes to obtain the best results for his clients, always through the most efficient means. He relishes the courtroom setting when arguing a case is what is required. Mohsen advises clients on a diverse range of domestic and cross-border litigation issues, including corporate/commercial, real estate, competition, consumer, and regulatory litigation. Mohsen’s practice in the franchise industry focuses on the real estate, restaurant and home services sectors. He has appeared as counsel before the Supreme Court of Canada in complex, multi-party cases. Throughout his practice, Mohsen has been a volunteer and duty counsel at Pro Bono Ontario. He is an executive member of the Ontario Bar Association Class Actions Section, Young Lawyers Division and Access to Justice Committee.
Mohsen Seddigh is also a member of our class action practice. More information can be found here.
J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2015
More About Mohsen Seddigh
- Class Actions
- Franchise, Licensing and Distribution Litigation and Arbitration
- Real Estate Litigation
- General Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Franchise Association
- International Franchise Association
- “Section 36 Requests for Access to Information and the Competition Bureau: Hast Thou Forsaken Me?” Canadian Competition Law Review (October 2018)
- “Federal certiorari applications: affidavit evidence in the age of dwindling cross-examinations”, (2016) 12:11 ImmQuest – Carswell
- “The Inherent Right Court: One step on a long road” (May 18, 2016) Ontario Bar Association – Aboriginal Law Section
- “Book Note: Judicial Decision-Making in a Globalised World: A Comparative Analysis of the Changing Practices of Western Highest Courts, by Elaine Mak” (2015) 52.1 Osgoode Hall Law Journal 369
- “Book Note: The Behavior of Federal Judges: A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Rational Choice, by Lee Epstein, William M Landes, and Richard A Posner” (2014) 51.2 Osgoode Hall Law Journal 729
In addition to my practice, I am passionate about endurance sports especially distance cycling and running.