Sabrina acts as counsel in complex, multi-party and cross-border matters, and provides employment-related advice to businesses in the franchise, licensing and distribution industry. Sabrina has developed a particular expertise in Ontario’s anti-SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation) legislation protecting individuals and businesses that speak out against wrongful corporate behaviour. She is also a member of our class action practice, with experience in a diverse range of areas including price fixing, consumer protection, product liability, securities and pharmaceutical litigation. Sabrina is a frequent contributor of articles on class action matters.
Sabrina Callaway is also a member of our class action practice.
University of Western Ontario (J.D., 2013)
Richard Ivey School of Business (H.B.A. (with Distinction), 2013)
More About Sabrina Callaway
• Class Actions
• Employment and Labour Litigation and Arbitration
• Defamation/Anti-SLAPP Litigation
• General Commercial Litigation
• Privacy Litigation
• Consumer Protection Litigation
• Competition and Price-Fixing Litigation
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Franchise Association
- International Franchise Association